Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Full Term

Today Henry is considered "full term" and man I've started feeling it. Henry is doing well but he's dropped quite a bit so I'm feeling tons of hip pressure. I've also had my jaw lock open for some odd reason. I think we might be getting close to Henry baby coming out or else I just might fall apart! 

On Saturday we had labor class which was interesting but had some frightening videos. Sunday we had a car seat check to finish a few of our remaining to-dos. 

We were snow bound for about a week, so it seemed fitting to take care of all the inside stuff. 

Mattie hated the cold. It's finally slightly warmer so maybe Henry is just waiting for a more hospitable environment!

Cold dounut cat
And Henry keeping warm!

2 comments:

  1. Very exciting! and the last several weeks are pretty uncomfortable. Keep rested and I have it on authority that petting an orange cat will relieve all problems. On another note - the jaw locking thing happened to me as well with Park.

    ReplyDelete