So I've been a bit of a slacker this week posting interesting things but we have mainly just been busy with work and law school. Brent's first week went well and it turns out his gift of reading quickly is really coming in handy! Friday night we went on a date to Cantina Laredo (thanks Mom!) and it was DELICIOUS! It was nice to have a little date night after Brent's first week of classes. Then we went to a party at another 1L's house. It is funny because these past few weeks feel like the beginning of freshman year again with the "Hi, nice to meet you, where are you from, etc." On Saturday, we were bums in the morning and just slept in. Then we went to the mall (on Brent's prompting- GASP, I know!!) because Old Navy had their jeans on sale for $20 and he needed another pair. I told him that since I got my paycheck on Friday and we were shopping for HIM on Saturday that there might be a whole "payback" with interest when he becomes a lawyer! My sugarmomma status will stop then and I will be gloriously buying all the earrings and jewelry I desire at Forever 21. Oh wait- there are those loans... bummer!
For now I will leave you with a few random shots/thoughts from the past week:
These were the potatoes I made last night. Notice the expiration date. Sell by 6071... Guess they had a lot of preservatives in them!

Mattie with the headband from an earlier post!

I tortured him and put it on him but you can only see it if you look close!
Mattie looks really happy to have that headband on!! Haha!
ReplyDelete