Can you believe it is finally Friday? I feel like this week must be in the running for longest ever and I didnt have to teach 20 6 year-olds for five days!!
Try 20 5 year olds! One of mine just turned 5 today! This is a snippet of my week . . . kicked, hit, almost bitten by one child . . .Child stuck her head in the sink because she was hot . . . not a dry hair on her head. . .Little girl in boys restroom using the urinal... Child refused to leave playground, barricaded self in the tunnel . . . took 2 adults to get child out! I'm sure there is more but I have mentally blocked it out of my mind! I'm going to bed!
Try 20 5 year olds! One of mine just turned 5 today! This is a snippet of my week . . . kicked, hit, almost bitten by one child . . .Child stuck her head in the sink because she was hot . . . not a dry hair on her head. . .Little girl in boys restroom using the urinal... Child refused to leave playground, barricaded self in the tunnel . . . took 2 adults to get child out! I'm sure there is more but I have mentally blocked it out of my mind! I'm going to bed!
ReplyDelete