Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Katie Visits

This weekend Katie Owen visited us! In true Murphy family style, we took her hiking and biking on her vacation! We loved having her but Mattie loved it more. He was beyond thrilled to have another petter visit. On Saturday we hiked First Flatiron in Boulder then went down to Pearl Street in the evening. On Sunday, Katie and Brent rode bikes for about an hour! And on Monday, Katie went home sore but hopefully happy! Check out the pics below!

Scenes from the weekend:

The hike:

Cousins

Biking

What Mattie was doing during all of the physical activity:



3 comments:

  1. Dad would be so proud - "Forced Family Fun!" Looks like you guys had a good time. I can't believe they rode for an hour! I was huffing and puffing after riding around the complex! You better get Mattie on an exercise program . . . he's starting to look like Tank!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! I like how you put them in photo collages! I need to learn to do that! All the pics of Mattie crack me up! What a lazy bum! You still need to do a photo tour of the apartment - I want to see all the finishing touches!! :) Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to be right next to Mattie on the couch when I visit...exhausted from the giant Forever 21 and ready for a margarita from that Jose concussion bottle!

    ReplyDelete