Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Typical Days and Cool Nights

Sorry for being a slacker and not posting in the past few days. I have just been going to work (which is going well) and Brent is getting into the grove of law school. Last week was his orientation and he started class on Monday. So far he enjoys his classes and his talent of reading fast is coming in handy! We have been riding bikes a bit (Sunday and Tuesday) and I am still not cut out for the off-roading. We tried to ride this trail by the apartment and I ended up walking my bike for most of the treck. Other than that, we are being pretty boring. The Rockies have been doing well and since there is no new tv, we watch them almost every night. I usually fall asleep before the end of the game and have to ask Brent if they won the next morning! More entries to come- I promise!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you both are doing ok at work and school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed your blogging! Glad you are back!! Project Runway is on tonight! Are you watching?

    ReplyDelete