So today Brent and I went into Denver and did lots of cool stuff (will post more tomorrow) but this evening we decided to make margaritas with our frozen pizza. The liquor (a handle of Jose) was up on the top of the fridge. I opened it to get ice and the whole bottle fell on my head, then hit my arm, then landed on the floor. It didn't break which was good because the waste of money and drunk cat would have added insult to injury. So now I have ice on my head and will probably have a hangover tomorrow even though I didn't even get to have a margarita. Ouch
Don't you know that beer and pizza go together? Margaritas are for Mexican food! Maybe if you give Mattie a little tequila it might help him sleep through the night! I bet if you take a couple shots you won't even remember that the bottle hit you on the head! You make us laugh! Love you! PS - hope your head is OK!
ReplyDelete