Saturday, September 19, 2009

Weekend Update

I hope everyone had a nice week. Mine seemed to drag on a bit but hooray for the weekend! Last night we had a few people over for hamburgers which were tasy! Mattie acted shy until he realized there were twice the number of people available and willing to pet him. Then he promplty came out and made his rounds. Today Brent has an honor council meeting and I'm watching College Gameday in AUSTIN! Hook 'em Horns!

Tonight Brent got us tickets to the Jason Mraz concert at Red Rocks for my birthday. I am really excited because I love his music and the ampitheatre is supposed to be amazing! I will post pics tomorrow!

Happy Saturday to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have a good weekend! The sun is actually out here and I was able to play doubles today . . . lost but still enjoyed playing. Enjoy the concert tonight! Looks like a neat place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was the concert? Amazing?? I'm off to the Cowboys Game this afternoon with dad! WOOO HOOO! Its the season home opener at the new stadium - the excitement is going to be crazy! Let's just hope we win! Dad got tickets from a vendor and one of the TD guys can't go so Dad let me have the extra ticket!! :) I have to go to some techie seminar for two hours before the game in exhange for the free ticket but I don't care! Hope you had fun last night! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Be watching for your birthday package!! Love ya!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete