Tuesday, March 16, 2010

At least the hotel has trees

I have found that when I travel I don't get to get out much. I eat at the hotel and just work a whole lot. At least this hotel has a nice indoor view! Deidra and Nolan did come visit today which was a fantastic break! Here are some photos of the nicer area of the hotel where our meeting rooms are (I got the scuzzy room)












I'm ready to get home to B and even Mattie. Watching The Good Wife without my law student to explain why they aren't objecting isn't near as fun!

Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you got to have a little Young family time! You could be at a Motel 6 where they don't even have food except for a vending machine! Have a safe trip home. Know that B & M will be glad to have you back . . . B will want something besides eggs to eat and M will want lots of pets!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the glamorous world of corporate travel!

    ReplyDelete