Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break 2010

It's Brent's Spring Break this week and he headed out to visit Wid before he leaves for Germany. It seems like they are having a great time based on the phone pics I am getting (below). They are just resting, working out, and probably tapping the Rockies which Brent needed after a few long months of law school! I will make him post more about the fun when he gets home but for now, here are some pictures of their adventures:

Brent and Ben went up in a Seaplane owned by one of Ben's Family Friends
The beautiful town of Coeur d'Alene (I think- most of the captions are based on short texts Brent sent during the tour)
Getting in:
The aircraft:
The Restaurant Ben's family owns:
More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like they are having fun! I agree with mom, another Spring Break would be nice!

    ReplyDelete