Friday, February 12, 2010

Apartment Therapy

A few changes to the apartment!

Our new rug- finally a picture!

Our place is always so dark (no overhead lighting) so the next few pics are noisy!

I finally "refreshed" the wall:


I think I am going to make one more because the top left looks like it needs one!


New table runner I made:
And because he is a permanent fixture in the apartment: Mattie Being Silly- if you look close he is licking his lips. He must have just thought about nuggets.





5 comments:

  1. Love your wall things! Noticed in the picture of Mattie that we should have painted the underside of the table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Valentine's Day (the movie) was very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool wall decor! Is that newspaper rolled up or pages from old books? They look so cool!! :) I'm very impressed? On another very important note - have the shoedazzle shoes come in yet?? We need pics of them on their new owner! :)

    ReplyDelete