Monday, February 1, 2010

The 1st of the Month Means...

Rent (boo) and new SHOES (hooray)!! I will write about our weekend later but for now, here are my shoe choices from Shoe Dazzle. I can request different ones if I want more selection:

I'm liking Kendra which is a blue faux snakeskin and Sable which is a blue/gray mix. Opal is cute too. I might request more of the February Shoes since I already have a red pair, a black platform, and brown boots. Votes this month? I really want to get a pair this time as a nice Valentine's treat!


4 comments:

  1. I like Jewel, Kendra, or Sable. I like everything about Dani except the stacked heal... kind of ruins it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Jewel, Tawny, and Kendra! Shoe happiness cancels out rent blahness :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Kendra and the Sable. I think the Kendra is my favorite though :)

    ReplyDelete