Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My first Shoe Dazzle ordered!

So I called today and asked to order my first ShoeDazzle shoe!

Meet Odette! She sounds like she should be a member of the Supremes!

They are nude and suede and look great on all the pics I saw of people wearing them! I think they are a good fit because they will not detract from a dress or something bold and they will make my legs look super long. I also dont have anything to wear with a couple of my skirts so I think these will be perfect! I cant wait to get the box and take pics in person!

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful new baby for your collection. Take care of Odette and she will be good to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be as tall as B in those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you finally ordered a pair!! :) Odette is very cute! Can't wait to see her on your feet! :)

    ReplyDelete