Friday, February 19, 2010

Does mail get any better?

Alright so I owe everyone some pictures including one of my hair- which I havent taken yet. It wasn't too bad but I have to get use to styling it. It's in a pony tail today since it's Friday and I just didn't feel like waking up early to do it!


More importantly, my shoes arrived last Saturday and I have already worn them once! I got the ShoeDazzle package and much to my glee, the shoes came wrapped in tissue paper. For a girl who can't afford Carrie Bradshaw's shoes, any shoe wrapped in tissue paper looks far more sophisticated. Here was the box:



And the lovely shoes- I learned that it is really difficult to take a side picture of your feet. You can bend down but then you have to try and not get your hair or reflection in the shot. Here is my first outtake.
Also notable, the lovely red blotches from waxing my legs. I probably should have though about that BEFORE I took pictures for our blog but oh well!



A better picture! The are tan and when I wore them to work I got numerous compliments! Welcome Odette. Please make yourself right at home in my closet!

3 comments:

  1. Love the shoes and the blotchie legs! Maybe you need to train Mattie to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Odette! Are they comfortable?? Are you going to order again in March or wait a couple months?

    ReplyDelete