through work and not hit anyone! NO ONE is here today and it is so quiet. Apparently everyone is "working from home" but I am thoroughly not buying that. I believe "working from home" might be a synonym for "the mountains got 6 inches of snow last night and I will check my iPhone each time I get on a lift." I am jealous.
I:
1.Need an iPhone and
2. Need to become more gutsy about "stretching" working from home like everyone else here
(likely hood of #1 happening- pretty strong, I will say 70%; #2- yeah probably like 5%. I'm Suzy Do Good and thus left looking at the webcams instead of actually being there)
I literally had someone ask me yesterday if I was going to be here today. I had to take a moment to think if today was Saturday or if there was some giant natural disaster that was going to happen. Nope, none of those so I said "yes, why?" He said oh just wondering lots of people will probably work from home. It's like they forgot to include big snow=head for the slopes in my welcome packet! Oh well! I do think I am going to head home early since no one is here to know I am leaving at 4pm!
No comments:
Post a Comment