Ok so I'm back from Florida and my business trip and will post highlights from last week later but for now I will leave you with this:
I truly believe that someone is heating up wet dog food in the microwave for breakfast. I fear Mattie will come running into work any time now following the scent. It's insane. Welcome Back Allison. Happy Monday.
Welcome back to work Allison!! Heated up wet dog food must smell delicious....NOT! You crack me up! P.S. - Bachelor goodness is on tonight! One of the girls is PREGNANT.....oh the drama!
ReplyDeleteOh, the joy of having your office by the microwave! Maybe it's a new diet . . . "The Dog Food Delite Diet". If you can't stomach eating it, then just sniff it and it will suppress your appetite! Who knows the Kennel Club might show up at your doorstep to have lunch! Wear a clothes pin on your nose!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back, and I hope the trip went well!
ReplyDelete