Monday, January 11, 2010

ShoeDazzle

For Christmas my sister gave me a three month subscription to ShoeDazzle. It's like Wine of the Month except it's shoes of the month. Who doesn't like a good pair of shoes more than a bottle of wine?

A "team of personal shoe shoppers" sends you pics each month based on a questionnaire you filled out. I registered at the very end of December and got some pics that were AWESOME! I didn't know how to chose between two of them then come January 1st, they were gone :( Silly me just learning the ways of Kim Kardashian picking my shoes for me! I got new shoes but they all seemed a bit to high/strappy for work and looked like I might have fallen off of them after one drink if I wore them out. When I asked for them to pick more shoes for me, I said I wanted to wear them to work so this set is much more conservative. Which ones do you like? I'm a fan of Kora but Frenchi looks like the purse I have been carrying lately. Would these be too matchy matchy? You can always wait another month if you don't love any of the selection and you dont lose any money or anything.




Which one do you vote for?







P.S. I also have the option of getting one of their "popular" shoes:


It's brown in case you were squinting!

10 comments:

  1. If it were for me I select Frenchi . . . can't chase runaway children in high heels! I do like Cora and the popular shoe too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't go with the popular. I like the Jocelyn or the Frenchi. The Cora is cute and all, but it's so impractical for my life (i.e. shlepping a toddler) that it passes in one eye and out the other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Frenchie ones are cute and so is Cora! Get whichever you like best!! All are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would go with the Jocelyn. TOO CUTE! I love the "popular" shoe and it looks like its a Giani Bini that I tried on but it was very uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can guess my vote - I like the popular and then Kora. Can't go wrong, but I'm on team heels :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps. It looks like the popular is a platform, and I've found that in general those are more comfortable/easier to walk in than you'd expect. Such a fun website!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it . . . you've gotten more responses on SHOES than any other Blog post!!! Girls love their shoes!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Which shoes did you end up picking?? Come back to blogging...I miss you and your blogging!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Um, first of all, this is so cool!!

    I vote for Sedona - I have a pair similar to these and wear them to work ALL the time.

    Let me know how you like them, I might have to sign up for this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I vote for Kora. I have some in a similar style to them and even though they're high, they are super comfortable. I think you'd have a lot to wear with them too. I have to check out that service...very fun!

    ReplyDelete