Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Merry Football Eve and funny email

Because it had nothing to do with the last post, it's a two post Wednesday! As one of my friends on facebook said: "Today is like the Christmas Eve of college football :)"

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

Also, Matthew got new food yesterday (hairball control not weight control) and he is totally chowing down. I think it's cute and the nuggets are hard to split in half so we might have won, but Brent is staying home with him and limiting his food (since it's not diet food anymore). This is the message I got about Mattie having to make it from 8am to 12pm with no food in his bowl:

"He was pretty unhappy until noon. And by pretty unhappy I mean - he believed that armageddon was upon us and the world was going to come to an end in the form of four horse men and rivers of blood. Food is in his bowl so he is fine now."

1 comment:

  1. For some reason I think Mattie will still win this battle! Maybe he needs to make a goal to go workout with you! He could walk on the treadmill while you are riding the bike!

    ReplyDelete