How cute is this wrapping technique? Thank goodness at most I would have to cut 5 letters for "Brent." That's right Laura Jean, you just got abbreviated!
So if you look close, there are glittered pine cones on the chairs. I bought glitter when it was on sale a long time ago and was so excited to make glitter pine cones. We live in Colorado but pine cones down here in the city are few and far between. It's like everyone is collecting from the 8 trees in the neighborhood for their own glittered collection!
YUMMY! Delicious! Tasty and Festive! All fitting adjectives for this adorable cake. I have two cake stands (I know right who is ever going to make two cakes at once but they were both cute and just so different that I couldn't possibly be expected to choose) from the registry and have yet to make a cake. This guy looks so festive and even has crushed candy canes on the outside. Surely baking a 6 layer cake and placing cherries in just the right display angle can't be too hard...

Curse you blogs for not putting up these adorable and fully distracting garlands before now. These would have been GREAT over my mirrored/lack of mirrored wall. Distracting, cheap, decorative, cute. Eye roll. If only they had read the Owen's Opus a while back...

Even more beautiful but it looks like lots of small cutting and paper shreds. Since I can not craft with out Mattie wanting attention/to sit on my lap, this one might not happen.

Oh yes, then there is the what has now turned into a New Year's card. I still need to have those printed, cut them and send them out. Don't think we have forgotten you, I just have no idea where a Kinko's is here. I tried to get the copy shop at work to do it (more than willing to pay) but they "don't do personal work." :(
And I still have more shopping to do because Mel and I kept getting distracted in Forever 21 this weekend and I didn't exactly find Brent any presents in their hair accessories section. Good news though- Santa has lots of taste in earrings and accessories. Thank goodness he appreciates a good F21 find!
Then there's the cleaning (and laundry). Oh the cleaning. If only Santa would bring me a gene that makes me do laundry every week. Until then, I will literally keep the washing machine going round the clock!
Merry Christmas to all! Let me know if you try any of the above crafting ideas. Right now I bet I possible complete (starting doesn't count since I always have the best intentions) 1 out of the 7!
Can't wait to arrive and see all the monogrammed gifts under the tree,have punch from a rhinestone pitcher,sit in the cute covered chairs,eat yummy cake, drink strawberry smoothies,and see all your festive decorations! Seriously . . . counting the hours until I can squeeze you tight!
ReplyDeleteLove you!