Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snowing again

A few days late, but it's snowing here again! It has been going all night and these are the biggest flakes thus far. I'm still trying to figure out if I will be the only person at work (a product of living 4 minutes away) or if I should just stay home. Brent has to go into class so I figure I mine as well go in and see whats going on!

I heard it's snowing in Texas- let's see who gets more :)

2 comments:

  1. You win! It snoweed BIG flakes for about 15 minutes and then it was gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much did y'all end up with? Its supposed to snow here again on Friday during the day - the high is only going to be 38 so maybe some of it will stick and we can go play in it! I hope the mountains are getting the snow too!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete