Thursday, December 3, 2009

We win- around 3 inches

Oh my gosh it is so cold here. Did we move to the Arctic tundra? He's what the weather report looks like right now:

Yep that's right it says 10!! When I left I wrapped Mattie in a blanket and he just happily laid there. I tried the sweater last night but only got one leg in before he ran off and hid under the Christmas tree. Then he tripped because his little leg was caught and hit his head on the tree stand. I pretty much felt like the worst cat mom ever.


Tonight I have my photo class again (last week was off due to Thanksgiving). We are supposed to bring in 8-10 pictures for editing review/practice. When I was choosing pics I kept going back to Mexico. How different these two pictures are:

This morning walking into work:



Viva Mexico!







2 comments:

  1. You are the winner . . . it's in the 40's here! We will see if it snows here tomorrow. They are saying it is supposed to snow and stick south of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, remember that time I was so excited to visit Colorado and see all the sites? That might be hard to do when I'm too cold to get out of bed under all the blankets you own. 10 degrees?!?!?! Our Rio Grande margaritas are going to become popsicles! We'll have to eat extra queso for warmth.

    ReplyDelete