So our food this week wasn't terribly exciting:
Imitation chipolte-we like this one a lot. It's basically rice with cilantro and lime mixed in, black beans, cheese, pico, and guac. Pretty basic but tasty none the less.
Chili- we even had fritos with our first bowl. Hey give me some credit- there was half a bag left when Brent got home at 7:30. I was impressed I held out for that long.
Sausage, Mushroom, Spinach pizza- this one has made the blog before except this time I thought I was going to be so domestic and make our own pizza crust. Um not so much. The crust was about the size of a personal pan pizza with a heaping mound of toppings on top. Brent loved the pizza and said it was way better than the usual store bought crust we have. I think he might have just been being sweet. No pictures because it wasn't pretty.
Tonight I'm not sure what we will have. Probably something low key and easy since we are both tired. Brent's tired from working from sun up to sun down and I am tired from waking up to take him to the bus (clearly I win for the more pathetic one of the two of us... was it even a contest?)
This weekend I have lots of to-do's. I want to finally figure out what to put up over the command strips on our wall where the mirrors were. I want to purchase a few Christmas gifts, our Christmas cards, and make a few holiday treats. Brent and I have been munching on our supposed to be decorative candy canes so I better get some replacements for those as well. Oh and I also finally found out that we have a Hobby Lobby in Broomfield- the town is shaped like Oklahoma and we are out in the panhandle. I havent event ventured to Oklahoma City aka Downtown Broomfield yet!
This has nothing to do with the random post I just wrote but a post is no fun with out a picture so here's my little Popsicle:

Hope you have a good weekend and get everything done that you need to do! Can't wait to see what you create for the command strips!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Super cute picture of Mattie - he looks so comfy!! Hope you had a good weekend and got all your Christmas Elf jobs done! Love ya!!
ReplyDelete