
This is what it looks like when it comes out of the tap. I tried to put it in front of the cheese its (yeah real artsy I know. No comments on the waste of money my photography class was. This pic was taken strictly for nasty scientific purposes) so you could see how hazy it was. Isn't this sick? The water doesnt taste different and if I was more motivated I would only use brita water. But then again if I was that motivated to stay "pure" I would eat carrots in place of cheetos and we all know that ain't happening anytime soon. I will keep drinking the sediment water until it proves poisonous.
Enjoy your Friday!
p.s. Foodie Friday: we made Spinach lasagna thanks to Katie O's recipe she gave me at a shower. We also had breadcrumb chicken tenders and more Paula Dean potatoes. For Christmas someone should get me workout tapes because instant potatoes don't have anything on Paula Dean!
Looks like you put an Alka-Seltzer tablet in the water! Have you asked to apartment complex what's up?
ReplyDeleteGross!!! That can't be normal!!
ReplyDelete